Independence Day Mass will be Tuesday, July 4 @ 8am in the Church
Masses in Church
- Saturday (Sunday Vigil): 5pm
- Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm (noon)
- Holy Day Vigil: 6pm
- Feast Day: 7am, 10:30am, 6pm
Masses in Rectory Chapel
- Monday, Wednesday-Friday: 7am
- Saturday: 8am
Now Open ... Registration for the 2017-18 School Year
May 15 - October 2: Monday Riverfront Cruise In from 5-9pm
The Riverfront Cruise In is the best place to be on Monday nights! Stop in to our school parking lot to visit this fun, family friendly event showcasing classic cars from a variety of eras. Parking and admission is free. Enjoy music. Purchase concessions at our St Joe's Drive-In and all proceeds benefit our parish. For more info, visit http://www.riverfrontcruisein.com/. Watch for special Saint Joseph Parish events beginning in July.
July 4: Independence Day
July 8 & 9: Queen of Angels Treasures Sales
Queen of Angels Religious Treasures, located in St. Joseph Church at 2nd & Sackett in Cuyahoga Falls, will be kicking off its summer sale to reduce current inventory to make room for new items. Many items will be marked down 25 – 50%. Store hours are 4-6pm on Saturday, July 8 and 9am-1pm on Sunday, July 9. The sale will end Sunday, September 24.
September 22: St. Joseph Athletic Association Golf Outing
THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks—all just a click away! Get inFORMED with great content from virtually any device . . . anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to get started:
- Fr. Jared Orndorff, Pastor
- Kent Davis, Deacon
- Eric Eiermann, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lori Heath, Church Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Susan Dudek, Financial Secretary
- Lorraine Wenmoth, Music & Worship Director
- Carrie DePasquale, Principal
- Fr. David McCarthy, Retired in Residence
- Melissa Messina-Rodgers, IT/Development Director
Regular Office Hours:
Monday through Friday 8:30am-4pm
Interested in Joining Saint Joseph Parish?
You can register online or
We Look Forward to Meeting You!