Masses in Church
- Saturday (Sunday Vigil): 5pm
- Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm (noon)
- Holy Day Vigil: 6pm
- Feast Day: 7am, 10:30am, 6pm
Masses in Rectory Chapel
- Monday- Friday: 7am
September 22, 2019
Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
2019 Parish Raffle
Congratulation to the winners of the 2019 Parish Raffle!
Grand Prize $2000 ~ Arianna Liggett
2nd Prize $1000 ~ Sarah Mushenheim
3rd Prize $500 ~ Tony Deluca
St. Joseph Parish School
Mission IS Possible!
Answer the Call!
Become an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion
If you feel like you have a calling to engage in this very special ministry of distributing the Body and Blood of Christ to your fellow parishioners, please stop by the sacristy or contact the rectory to speak with Fr. Jared, Fr. McCarthy, Deacon Kent. Alternatively, contact Don Derrig, Eucharistic Minister Coordinator at email@example.com.
Fall EMHC training is scheduled for October!
40 Hours Eucharistic Devotions
Friday, October 4, 2019
Adoration begins after the 8:45 am Mass in Church and concludes with Benediction at 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Adoration begins after the 8 a.m. Mass in Church until closing before the 5 p.m. Mass.
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Adoration begins after the Noon Mass in Church and the weekend concludes with the Closing of 40 Hours with Benediction at 5 p.m.
Sign-up sheets are at the front doors of the Church.
Sign up soon!
Fall Fun Run
Join us for the 2nd Annual 5K FUN RUN on October 19 sponsored by HASA (Home and School Association).
Go to saintjoe.org/5k for more information.
Click here for more information about the Fun Run and to Register!
Can't make it on October 19?
Consider being a Virtual Runner!
Click here for more information about being a Virtual Runner!
- Sealing & striping church parking lot ($7,300)
- Continued repair/refurbishing of our Church’s stained glass windows in 2019 ($900)
- Repair & refurbish of stain glass windows in the choir loft ($26,000)
- removal of carpeting and refurbish of marble in Church sanctuary ($41,000)
- New carpeting to replace the 25-year-old carpet in the rectory ($10,852)
- Sealing & striping school parking lot ($9,900)
- Sealing & waterproofing the “tunnel” hall that runs between Jones & Lillis Hall ($8,728)
- New flooring for three classrooms @ $800 each ~Sponsored
- Relocating school’s flagpole from the corner of Lilis Hall to Mary’s Shrine~Sponsored
Please prayerfully consider supporting one or more of these projects.
Shop with Scrip
In addition to Gift cards being sold after 5:00 pm Mass on Saturday and 9:00 am-Noon on Sunday in Nolan Hall, they can now be purchased in the Rectory Offices Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-3: 30 pm. For more information, contact the office at (330) 928-2173.
Interested in Joining Saint Joseph Parish?
You can register online or
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks—all just a click away! Get inFORMED with great content from virtually any device . . . anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to get started:
- Fr. Jared Orndorff, Pastor
- Fr. David McCarthy, Retired in Residence
- Kent Davis, Deacon
- Lori Heath, Church Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Sarah Solarz, Bookkeeper
- Jessica Plaspohl, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lorraine Wenmoth, Music & Worship Director
- Melissa Messina-Rodgers, Business Manager
- Eric Eiermann, Advancement Coordinator
- Carrie DePasquale, Principal
Monday through Friday 8:30am-4pm