Masses in Church
- Saturday (Sunday Vigil): 5pm
- Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm (noon)
- Holy Day Vigil: 6pm
- Feast Day: 7am, 10:30am, 6pm
Masses in Rectory Chapel
- Monday- Friday: 7am
July 21, 2019
Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Fall Fun Run
With School recessed and a few Parish Organizations taking a break for the summer, it is a suitable time to complete some needed renovations including:
- Sealing & striping church parking lot ($7,300)
- Continued repair/refurbishing of our Church’s stained glass windows in 2019 ($900)
- Repair & refurbish of stain glass windows in the choir loft ($26,000)
- removal of carpeting and refurbish of marble in Church sanctuary ($41,000)
- New carpeting to replace the 25-year-old carpet in the rectory ($10,852)
- Sealing & striping school parking lot ($9,900)
- Sealing & waterproofing the “tunnel” hall that runs between Jones & Lillis Hall ($8,728)
- New flooring for three classrooms @ $800 each ($2,400)
- Relocating school’s flagpole from the corner of Lilis Hall to Mary’s Shrine ($1,800)
Please prayerfully consider supporting one or more of these projects.
For more information about the projects and how you can help, visit www.saintjoe.org/summer or click here to donate!
Gift Card Sales
In addition to Gift cards being sold after 5:00 pm Mass on Saturday and 9:00 am-Noon on Sunday in Nolan Hall, they can now be purchased in the Rectory Offices Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-3: 30 pm. For more information, contact the office at (330) 928-2173.
THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks—all just a click away! Get inFORMED with great content from virtually any device . . . anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to get started:
- Fr. Jared Orndorff, Pastor
- Fr. David McCarthy, Retired in Residence
- Kent Davis, Deacon
- Lori Heath, Church Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Sarah Solarz, Bookkeeper
- Jessica Plaspohl, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lorraine Wenmoth, Music & Worship Director
- Melissa Messina-Rodgers, Business Manager
- Eric Eiermann, Advancement Coordinator
- Carrie DePasquale, Principal
Monday through Friday 8:30am-4pm
Interested in Joining Saint Joseph Parish?
You can register online or
We Look Forward to Meeting You!