Masses in Church
- Saturday (Sunday Vigil): 5pm
- Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm (noon)
- Holy Day Vigil: 6pm
- Feast Day: 7am, 10:30am, 6pm
Masses in Rectory Chapel
- Monday- Friday: 7am
May 19, 2019
Fifth Sunday of Easter
Confirmation 2020 Preparation Meeting
Confirmation 2020 preparation will begin in the Fall for 7th graders! There will be two Candidate/Parent Confirmation meetings.
- Tuesday, May 28 at 6:30 pm in Room 204 Jones Hall (Gym Building)
- Sunday, June 2 after the Noon Mass in Nolan Hall
For more information about the Confirmation Program, please contact Jessica Plaspohl at email@example.com or (330) 928-2173
St. Joseph Parish School
Through the generosity of St. Joseph alumna, Ms. Theresa Haidnick and her family, St. Joseph Parish School is able to begin a scholarship program.
Two $500 Catholicity scholarships will be awarded to students in grades 5, 6, & 7.
For more information, click here
Congratulations to our young parishioners who received their First Communion on May 4th! Please continue to keep them in your prayers!
Makenna crowned Mary for the annual May Crowning at the Noon Mass on Sunday, May 5. All the young parishioners that made their First Communion were invited to the May Crowning.
THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks—all just a click away! Get inFORMED with great content from virtually any device . . . anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to get started:
- Fr. Jared Orndorff, Pastor
- Fr. David McCarthy, Retired in Residence
- Kent Davis, Deacon
- Lori Heath, Church Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Sarah Solarz, Bookkeeper
- Jessica Plaspohl, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lorraine Wenmoth, Music & Worship Director
- Melissa Messina-Rodgers, Advancement Manager
- Eric Eiermann, Advancement Coordinator
- Carrie DePasquale, Principal
Monday through Friday 8:30am-4pm
Interested in Joining Saint Joseph Parish?
You can register online or
We Look Forward to Meeting You!