The goal of this program is to increase the awareness of young people’s faith, while encouraging them to speak to other youth “in their own language” about the true meaning of Christmas. Posters are due by December 9. See below for rules. Click here for an entry form.
• Poster must reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas. each poster should be the original work (including concept, layout, slogan and any visual images) of a single person.
• Poster should be approximately 11x17 inches. However, the supreme Council will not disqualify based on poster size. If pastels, chalk or charcoal are used, the poster must be laminated or covered with clear plastic.
• Each poster must be submitted with a Knights of Columbus Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest entry form — make sure your council number is included. The name and age of the entrant should be printed on the reverse side of the poster in case the poster and entry form get separated.
• All entries become property of the Knights of Columbus Supreme Council.
Judging teams will be composed of Knights. A 100-point scoring system will be used to determine the winners.
• Slogan — 30 Points: How clearly is the theme presented?
• Visuals — 30 Points: How well do the visuals convey the message?
• Overall impact — 40 points: How effective was the poster in capturing your attention and causing you to reflect on the topic at hand?