Masses in Church
- Saturday (Sunday Vigil): 5pm
- Sunday: 8am, 10am, 12pm (noon)
- Holy Day Vigil: 6pm
- Feast Day: 7am, 10:30am, 6pm
Masses in Rectory Chapel
- Monday- Friday: 7am
January 19, 2020
Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
Join us for our Catholic Schools Week Open House on Sunday, January 26 from 9am-1:30pm! We will celebrate all weekend Masses in the Parish School Gymnasium, enjoy a tasty pancake breakfast in the cafeteria and tours all morning. We hope to see you there!
Catholic Schools Week Open House & Parishioner Appreciation Sunday!
Saint Joseph Parish School
Cordially invites you to the
Parishioner Appreciation Mass & Breakfast Sunday, January 26
Celebrate Mass, Pancake Breakfast, and School Open House!
- All Sunday Masses are in the Gymnasium in Jones Hall
- Breakfast starts at 9am in the Cafeteria
- School Open House from 9am-1:30 pm
Our students, faculty, and staff THANK YOU for your generosity!
Your support makes an affordable Catholic Education possible!
Family Faith Night!
Saint Joseph Parish School 40's Swing! Blue & Gold Gala!
Help to make the 24th Annual Blue & Gold Gala a Success by being a Sponsor, Advertiser, or Donor! Visit https://www.saintjoe.org/
Shop with Scrip
In addition to Gift cards being sold after 5:00 pm Mass on Saturday and 9:00 am-Noon on Sunday in Nolan Hall, they can now be purchased in the Rectory Offices Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. For more information, contact the office at (330) 928-2173.
Interested in Joining Saint Joseph Parish?
You can register online or
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
THE BEST CATHOLIC CONTENT. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks—all just a click away! Get inFORMED with great content from virtually any device . . . anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to get started:
- Fr. Jared Orndorff, Pastor
- Fr. David McCarthy, Retired in Residence
- Kent Davis, Deacon
- Lori Heath, Church Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Sarah Solarz, Bookkeeper
- Jessica Plaspohl, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lorraine Wenmoth, Music & Worship Director
- Melissa Messina-Rodgers, Business Manager
- Eric Eiermann, Advancement Coordinator
- Carrie DePasquale, Principal
Monday through Friday 8:30am-4pm